Monday, December 22, 2008

Congrats Becky and Weston!

Becky & Holland

Over the weekend I flew up to Utah for a few days to finalize my letters of recommendation for grad school applications, and my short trip just happened to coincide with the birth of Becky and Weston's adorable little guy, Holland! I'm pretty sure that Becky purposely extended her pregnancy past the due date to wait until I was in town. So thoughtful.

Holland is absolutely adorable and I am so happy for the lucky new parents. Good luck you two...I hope you can manage to get at least a little bit of sleep over the next few months!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It is not fair to any brand new mother for you to be waltzing into her hospital room looking like a supermodel like that. Shame on you, Blythe.

Weston and Becky said...

Blythe- Thanks for the visit it made Becky and Hollands day, especially because your brought a monkey that is five times the size of Holland, it's a toy that he can grow into :) Thanks for the dedication blog we'll try to repay the favor and any time you are in town and need a place to crash there is always room at our house. Thanks again for coming and visiting.

Anna said...

So I finally rememberd that you tagged me....2 months ago!!! But I did it just for you big girl!!