Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter Fun

I miss being a kid. I’ve decided that Easter was much more exciting back in the days when I used to wake up at the crack of dawn and gallop around the house to grab as much candy as I could get my little hands on. The Easter treats always seemed to taste better after brawling with my sisters to claim the best loot.

Easton made me a magnificent Easter basket, complete with a white chocolate cross and all the fruity candy I could eat.Easter 05

What could be better than a holiday that gives you a legitimate excuse to eat enough candy to make yourself look pregnant?Easter 03

TR was nice enough to invite us to his family’s house for Easter dinner, and I think it’s safe to say that we all gorged ourselves on way too much food. It was all SO good!

After eating everything in sight...Easter 04

Easter 02

TR is very excited about Easter, in case you couldn't tell…Easter 01

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm... you make the best Easter baskets ever!!! What a woman!

crazy4danes said...

Hi Blythe! Aren't animals the best! :D and Great Danes are the best dogs ever! Thanks for stopping by my blog...it's so fun catching up with everyone! :) I hope you're having a great week!

Jenny Donna said...

Blythe I miss you!!