Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Fever

I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring, and Utah is seriously disappointing me. Every time the sun comes out just long enough to extract all the skirts and short sleeves from my closet, I wake up the next morning to discover snow on my car. WHY?! It's April and time for Spring to stay for good! Spring is nothing but a dirty tease.

School has continued to devour my life and soul, but I had my last official class today! If I can just get through all my finals next week I'll be home free.

On Sunday I had a very valid excuse to take a break from all my studying because my friend Liz had a baby! I went to visit her at the hospital and had the chance to hold her teeny-tiny little guy, Nicholas. He is unbelievably adorable...almost cute enough to inspire me to have one of my own. ALMOST. I should probably work on the whole husband thing first.

Liz's Baby 01

Liz's Baby 02

2 comments:

crazy4danes said...

I am totally with you on this crazy weather!!! I hate it! ;P Congrats on your friends baby! :D And hey, if you're ever feeling kid hungry you're more than welcome to come babysit my 5 year old! LOL :D

Kimberli K said...

Hey there cute girl! I'm glad you found your way to our blog! Now I can stay on top of things a little better...How's your fam? Are you at the Y?? We're not too far from ya. What are your plans after finals? Take Care!! ~Kimberli