Wednesday, October 22, 2008

28 is Super Great!

Yes, it's true...I'm another year older. Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a fun day! Easton planned dinner with a few friends at Olive Garden, and then we gorged ourselves on Easton's special fudgie-bottom cake (which was SO delicious...even though the tremendous number of candles on top almost set off the smoke alarm). We spent the rest of the night playing Rock Band because I just can't seem to get enough of that rad game.

Birthday 01

Birthday 02 Birthday 03

I got some really fun birthday gifts from my family, and Easton blessed me with this little beauty:Yellow iPod

Although my birthday was a blast, I won't deny that I do not enjoy this whole getting older business. I am really starting to feel ancient! The other day I actually found myself storming upstairs to tell the boys that live in the apartment above me to turn down their music! Those crazy kids.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You're prettier today than the day I met you eight years ago sweets. I'm glad you had a happy birthday!

Anna said...

Happy 25+3 Blythe-o!!! We are getting old, thankfully I have until May before I'm as old as you, haha, just kidding. By the way that blurb I posted on your facebook forever ago, was the ward spotlight that our ward did on us back in the day. haha, I came across it a few weeks ago and it made me laugh when I read it. Now do you remember?

Jessica said...

Happy B-day!! I recognize two of those guys from your picks. I think they both used to be in the LA ward. That guy Adam and the one on the right of Easton. Glad you had a good day! And yay for your iPod!!

Jessica said...

Pics, not picks. :)

Courtney said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there with you guys!! At least we got to hang out last weekend, and we'll have to do some more celebrating next week when I'm in Utah! As for the candles....well, if it makes you feel any better, just remember that I'm two candles up on you. The smoke alarm will definitely go off. And, I'm entering another decade. So old. So sad.

Snell Familia said...

Happy Birthday!! Welcome to the oldie's club! Yes we will be there over Thanksgiving it will be fun to see you guys!

Sam and James said...

Happy Bithday Blythe,
I have always said all good people are born in October. Looks like you had some fun. I still remember when you were 14! Now I feel old ... oh wait, I am!

Sam and James said...

If only I could type... I mean Birthday!