Saturday, January 17, 2009

Newsflash...

...I am a bad blogger. There's a chance you already knew that. I'm aware that my blogging habits are lame and sporadic, but hey...I do my best.

I finally got my grad school applications in! I went through some form of personal hell in the process (including sprinting through local campuses to try and get applications handed over before the deadlines), but it's finally over! Now I can just sit back and wait to see which schools actually decide to let me through their doors.

And with that in mind, I'm off to Mexico for a week! I am SO looking forward to a little sunshine and relaxation. I'll worry about that whole "finding a job" mumbo jumbo after I get back. So, until then...Adios amigos!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

job smob... who needs em?

Courtney said...

Have lots of fun, Blythe - you deserve it!! Wish I was going with you. Say hi to Juanita Conchita Margarita Chihuahua for me.

Oh, and P.S. - Smob?

Courtney said...

Oh, and P.P.S. - You are not a bad blogger!! You just have a life outside of your computer. And, if you ARE a bad blogger, then what does that make me? Hmmmmmm? I still haven't posted anything about Thanksgiving or Christmas, for heaven's sake!!

Sam and James said...

Hey Bylthe, have fun so glad I got to talk to you today. Just have a great time relaxing.

A said...

Congrats Blythe and good luck! I'm jealous about Mexico. P.S. thanks for the supersweet compliment- old married hags with kids like me don't hear stuff like that all that often. Shocking, I know.

Jessica said...

A vacation will do you so well after stress like that! I avoided it altogether though by only picking one school I wanted to go to, and only applying there! I shudder to think what would have happened had I not been accepted. :)

Anna said...

Okay so I saw some pics of your trip on facebook and I'm dieing for a blog post about what you did and pics of your own!!!

crazy4danes said...

I hope you had lots of fun!!! And there is nothing wrong with random blogging! Look at me...I struggle to get one in every few weeks! LOL...having a life off the keyboard is nothing to be apologetic about! :)

Holly said...

Take me with you!!! I need some sun on my pastyness! Have fun!